I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Dude, Where's My Bike?

It's true. I am no longer a biker. I sold the motorcycle to pay off some bills. It has only been a few days and already I am seeing missed opportunities to get out and ride and enjoy being outside. I already have plans for the next bike I am going to get. Oh, I could tell you what it is going to be but I will let you be suprised.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Kimi Jo said…

    Oh how I wish my husband would sell his bike. It is just sitting in the garage collecting dust. I will sell it to you for $5000

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Gordo said…

    How about you just sign it over to me and take to money I have been sending you for the last 12 years as payment and we call it good? That is roughly 4 times what you just asked for. It will save you money in the long run as you will not have to keep insurance on it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer