I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Missing You

I haven't really talked about two people that mean a lot to me. I don't ever get to see or talk to them and they really don't know who I am or what I am like. I am sure it is my fault. The sad thing is that they may never know. That hurts me because it also means I may never know them. I may never get to know what they like to do, see them play sports,teach them how to drive, be there when they go to their first prom or be invited to see them get married. I wonder about them quite a bit. In my mind I am part of their lives. They think about me every day and mean to call but get busy and never get a chance. They have a picture of me in their rooms and tell their friends who I am. Their friends always say, "Wow, that's pretty cool." (It's my fantasy)

Ari & Connor I think about you every single day. I miss and love you both.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    How could any woman NOT want their children to know who their dad is? That's just crazy and selfish, unless.... you're a psychotic serial killer. Okay that's not funny. Seriously, I'm sorry Monty.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Gordo said…

    I never killed any cereal that did not deserve it.

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Kimi Jo said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer