I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Down Time? Who Has Down Time?

I have been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest lately. Between work, running the kids where they need to go, taking care of my yard and mowing two other yards I have not had time to sit down and blog. Not that anything exciting has happened as I have pretty much described what has been going on. Even the weekends are full of something. Special little projects have to be put off until I have more "free time." Then, God forbid, it rains and I am stuck in the house. It has rained like every other day here for the last two weeks. I swear I am getting webbed feet. The other day Joy felt like we were living in Seattle and should go see the space needle.
Boring you say? Yes it is but this is my life right now and sometimes boring is good.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    Amen to that! I think everyone is bored lately - it's just raining so much everywhere.

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Joygirl said…

    Well... the batroom does need to be retiled...
    We have the tile... just need the worker.


    thats inside work.
    ;)

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    AHAHA!! Can't wait to see the new bathroom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer