I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Uuuuuuh. What?

My brain is futzed up. I have been working on a moc-appraisal and things are not going right. I used to do this professionally and now I am having trouble with it. It is not the entering the info on the forms it getting the forms to were I need them to go. Admittedly they did not have these features in the software when I was an appraiser but I am frustrated that I am having so much trouble with it. The trainer is pretty cool though. We pretty much have it narrowed down to a systems problem because the computer would not let me add something that it needed to. Why? I do not know, I am not a tech. That has become quite obvious.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Joygirl said…

    baby, you're boring me here...

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Kimi Jo said…

    I second the comment.....please write about something interesting. For example, your mad crush on Jack Bauer!!!!

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    You sound flustered...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer