I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Kiss My Ass, I'm Irish.


Yes it is that day of the year were EVERYBODY is Irish. Everyone wears green, puts on their best (or worst) Irish accent and drinks green beer.
First of all just about everyone around here has a little Irish in them. Along with some American Indian, German, Scott and probably some African American. So we pretty much have all of the holidays and special ethnic celebration days covered.
Second, beer is not green naturally. If it is green naturally, check the date.
Third, many Irish pubs, in Ireland, serve their beer at room temp. How many people in America like their beer at room temp? Ok, I actually do like my beer at room temp. but that is besides the point.
Fourth, green aggs and ham is not Irish. It is Seuss.
Fifth, God DID invent whiskey so the Irish would not take over the world.
Sixth, go get shot of whiskey, chase it with a nice warm pint, pinch that good looking lass with the red hair that is not wearing green and remember, that green dye they put in the beer will stain the rug when you puke so hit the bucket.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    Yuck - I'm so glad I won't be around any green puke tonight. Happy St. Patty's day to you and Joy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer