I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Get Off My Back, Jack

I need to clear a few things up here. The only reason why I have been so eat up with 24 and Jack Bauer is because he was forced on me for more than two days. He had invaded my house and was the hub on which all conversation revolved.
Now I may have a bit of a man crush on Jack because like I have said before, he is a mans man and very easy to like. Besides, if you do not like him, or give him your wife, he will poke you with eletrical wires.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    I watched it yesterday for the first time. I am in love now too.

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Gordo said…

    Everybody just LLOOOOVVVEEESSS Jack.

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger Kimi Jo said…

    Quit being so insecure. Strap on a gun holster and go jump your wife.

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Joygirl said…

    Hell.. who needs the gun holster???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer