I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

When Did You Get That Dress?

My beautiful wife is so funny. I get up this morning and go to the library for some ligh reading. I pick up a Men's Health magazine that I have been reading. As I am flipping through it looking for an article to read I start to notice that something is different about it. There were pics of girls in various states of undress but now the all seem to be wearing the same black dress. How could this have happened? How did the dress fairy get into the magazine and get them to put clothes on? I am sure some of my female readers are questioning why I would have a magazine with half naked women in it. I assure you I did not get the mag for the pics of women. I got it because of the articles. Really, I swear. Besides I truly am not interested in looking at other women. My wife is BEAUTIFUL! Just look at the pics of her on my blog.
I guess my wife did not want them to catch a cold in our library so she dressed them a little warmer. She is so thoughtful.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Joygirl said…

    It's called
    OPERATION AUDREY HEPBURN
    aka
    " CODE LITTLE BLACK DRESS".

    These poor girls... there they are, in their bra's and panties - some of them only have a sheer peice of curtain covering their shivering flesh. One only has a old black sweater to cover her. What kind of aweful Men's mag would make these poor girls do without?

    That's where I come in.

    With the help of my black sharpie pen I am providing a valuable service, where these girls are getting a nice dress to wear to a REAL job interview at an actual office, in hopes of getting a job where she'll respect herself in the morning.

    It's my higher calling...

    Because every girl needs the perfect black dress.

    Oh, and your welcome you sicko...

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    Ahahaha!!! Brilliant...

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Kimi Jo said…

    Joy.....you are brilliant!!! You should pitch that idea to Sharpie..and you can be in the commercial. I can just see it, hubby buys a mag, stops by the house, heads to the airport. You see the girls before he gets home, and then once he is at the airport!!! Women everywhere would invest in Sharpie Markers!!!

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Gordo said…

    Jeez-O-Pete!! Since all you girls are on the same team you should get matching jersey's.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer