I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Thanks For Stopping By

I was feeling bad because I was not getting very many comments on my blog so I put a counter on it. It turns out that quit a few people are looking at my blog but not commenting. As my self esteem is very low, I think it would be great if everyone that looks would leave a comment. Kind of like signing a guest book. If you do not I will be forced to fling poo. Thank you for your support.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Kimi Jo said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    No one comments so get used to it. It is nice to know that a lot of people read though. And I'm a fan of yours so smile :)

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Gordo said…

    Thanks Jen. I read yours daily too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer