I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

So Much For One Resolution

One of my New Years resolutions was to loose 10lbs. by V-Day. When I stepped on the scale I did not make it. What a bunch of BS!! I run about at least 3 days a week for 1.5 miles and work out yet I have not lost the weight. I even joined a contest at the gym to make the resolution more competetive. After seeing htat I had not lost the weight I immediatly had to do some emotional eating. I had to go grab some Whoppers, ice cream and any thing else that had chocolate or went good with chocolate. I felt much better after my binge.
All the other resolutions are coming along just fine except for tobacco. I will keep you updated. Right now I have to go get more chocolate nd tobacco.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Kimi Jo said…

    Muscle weighs more than fat, you most likely are building muscle.....do your clothes fit differenly? More loosely?? That is the true test. Good Luck...reset your goal to Easter!!!

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    Mmmm chocolate - I didn't know men had this weakness. And I'll work on the tobacco one with you. I have GOT to quit!!!

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Joygirl said…

    It's totally muscle... hes turning into my muscleman.

    I just wish he'd stop sharing the chocolate... Dangit!

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Gordo said…

    But I like tobacco Jen. I need to quit but I do not want to.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Joygirl said…

    yeaaaaah, and I am totally going to love it when half of your face falls off from cancer and you have to be on a respirator to live. I didnt get enough "respirator time" with my Mom - - I appreciate you making sure of that.

    Oh, and you don't have enought life insurance...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer