I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ralley Cry!!

Joy said...
It's called
OPERATION AUDREY HEPBURN
aka
" CODE LITTLE BLACK DRESS".

These poor girls... there they are, in their bra's and panties - some of them only have a sheer peice of curtain covering their shivering flesh. One only has a old black sweater to cover her. What kind of aweful Men's mag would make these poor girls do without?

That's where I come in.

With the help of my black sharpie pen I am providing a valuable service, where these girls are getting a nice dress to wear to a REAL job interview at an actual office, in hopes of getting a job where she'll respect herself in the morning.

It's my higher calling...

Because every girl needs the perfect black dress.

Oh, and your welcome you sicko...


NeverEnough said...
Ahahaha!!! Brilliant...

Kimi Jo said...
Joy.....you are brilliant!!! You should pitch that idea to Sharpie..and you can be in the commercial. I can just see it, hubby buys a mag, stops by the house, heads to the airport. You see the girls before he gets home, and then once he is at the airport!!! Women everywhere would invest in Sharpie Markers!!!

These were the comments on my last entry. Appearently I have a predominatly female readership, (Thank you ladies), and their loyalty to me is only supeceded by their loyalty to each other. The bond that formed between these three ladies over this blog is amazing and they have unified against ME! I replied to them that thy should get matching Jersey's sp people would know they were on the same team. Did I get any backup from any male readers? No. Does that mean my blog has no male readers? Possibly, but I hope not. Come on guys! We have got to stick together! We have got to stand up and take back our right, (thats correct, I said right) to look at half naked women in a magazine. Since the beginning of time men have been looking a naked women. At first they were not to much to look at, but as their grooming bacame more advanced so did their appeal naked. I would venture a guess that naked women are the reason the camera was invented, so men could take pics of naked women with them when they went out to hunt and gather food. To have that taken away from us is to take away a part of who we are. If we do not unite on this topic what is next? Golf? Football? Baseball? Poker nite? Where will it end? We must put an end to this oppression and it has to start right...oh crap my wife is up. I gotta go. I hope she does not read this.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    I just laughed my ass off!! When Joy reads this you are dead meat!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Joygirl said…

    Oh it is such a shame that you are now a "celebit man"... too bad that you will not see an ACTUAL naked women standing right in front of you... you'll have to deal with looking at girls in little black dresses.

    Pity...

    ;)

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Kimi Jo said…

    Looks like you hung yourself...way to go. And Joy, stick to your guns. Go buy some colored sharpie markers so you can mix it up a bit!!! And get some sharpie on NeverEnough...color her in a new ass...she laughed hers off!!

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Joygirl said…

    Can I also just ask WHEN it went from "half-naked" to "naked" my dear? This is funny...

    All I wanted to do was color... geez

    Wife

    Oh, and Kim, see the problem with "sticking to my guns" is that I have a very weak constitution regarding sex. I can't ever hold out very long... damnit.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Kimi Jo said…

    I did not mean in that dept Joy,,,,please by all means satisfy that particular need. I meant keep giving the naked girls clothing!!!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Mind Curry said…

    this is fun..maybe joy's real calling is designing? ;)

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Gordo said…

    Looks like there is another member joining the team.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer