I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Friday, February 03, 2006

No Really, Let Me Explain

I caught a lot of crap about my last post. Yes I kept that email for three months before I blogged about it and yes maybe I gave it more thought than the people who are actually involved with the email but like I said, something about it would not let me delete it. And yes I deleted it after I blogged about it. Things like that fascinate me. Why do people do some of the things they do? Why do people think it is ok to do somethings and what is their logic in coming to the conclusion that it is ok? These are just some of the things I ponder. That and if orange is a color AND a fruit, why are things that are red not called an apple?

4 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    Did Joy forget to give you your medication today :)

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Gordo said…

    No. She keeps me in my cage until medication is administered then makes me sit for an hour to make sure it is working then she lets me out.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    You're a good little monkey!

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Gordo said…

    Thank you. For that compliment I shall not fling poo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer