I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Something That Has Stayed With Me

"She got everything sold. If you didn't get here in time then she is sorry. She sold it to first come first serve. She left this morning. To everyone that is CALLING my house, please stop. And u know who u are. She is not here and I am not going to tolerate the constant abuse of my telephone. Again, she sold everything. Thanks"
"Love is butterflies in your stomach, emptiness in your head, and sweet nothings in your ear. My love, forgive me for who I was, what I did, and what I cannot change. Love me now for who I can be, and what I plan to accomplish. If you can't, then just love me because my heart loves you, unconditionally."
"Pain and Suffering is inevitable but Misery is optional"

I got this from a group that I belong to. I can only asume that something very terrible happened in this relationship. What could have happened to where she sold everything? Was it unfaithfulness? Lies? Did someone not live up to their end of the deal? I will never know but something about it made it impossible for me to delete. I think it was the sadness and hurt in the words. It looks like the second paragraph was written by the girl in the relationship and is a sincere attempt at an apology but the hurt was just to deep for him to forgive and still be with her. I guess some wounds are just to deep and to great and cause a relationship to eventually bleed to death.
But how many times have we been in the position of the offender? I bet everyone has at least once and done something so terrible and aweful to the one they loved and felt the way the person does in the apology. I know I have. To be able to describe what that love felt like and then beg forgiveness so you can have that feeling back. Sometimes its the getting caught for the things we have done that is enough to change us forever. Sometimes it is the not getting caught.
I do hope that the people involved in this are able to pick up and move on with their lives.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    That's sad. OBVIOUSLY the man cheated!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Joygirl said…

    Yeah it's sad. I bet you've dwelt on it more than these people.

    Delete it Monty... Geez


    ;) I love you - even though you sound like Peter Brady going hitting puberty right now...sicko

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    Haha - Joy's right! Again...

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Gordo said…

    I did delete it ladies. Geez-O-Pete

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer