I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Resolutions

This is going to be an awesome year! I know this because I am excited about the resolutions I have made. I actually kept one that I had last year, to get back into some pants I had not worn in a year. This year I have that one and a couple of others to add.
Here they are in no particular order:
  1. Buy my wife 52 small, "just because" gifts. I want her to know everyweek that I love her and think about her.
  2. Loose 30 pounds. I want to find my abs this year. I intend to loose the first 10 before the end of Febuary.
  3. Find a job. Yes I am still looking.
  4. Help my wife become a million dollar producer her first year in realestate. We will both have our license but I will only be able to do it part time.
  5. Fast at least once a month. I have set aside the first three days of the month (in my mind anyway) as a time for my body to heal abd to focus.
  6. Stop using tobacco. I have been dipping for about 15 years and my wife and kids keep asking me to stop. Iam not excited about stopping. Hopefully the fasting will help. Pray for Joy and the kids.

That's it. That is what I want to accomplish this year. I will try to keep everyone ,both of you, posted on my progress. Good luck on your resolutions this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer