I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Monday, January 23, 2006

It's Hard To Keep Everyone Happy

My wife says she hates the pic that I posted of her (scroll down) because she says she looks like a smart-ass and you cannot tell she is wearing any clothes. But people said (Ok, One person) they wanted to see my wife naked in Playboy and this is the closest anyone is going to see my wife naked ever again. So here you go.
Back to my wifes comments. She looks like a smart-ass because she is, in fact, a smart-ass. And yes she is wearing clothing. I would not put nude pics of my wife on the internet.
But for a small fee you can see some of me.:o)))

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer