I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I Think I Have Narcolepsy?

I had a super time with my wife this weekend. Friday she let me take her on a date. At first she was not to excited but then I mentioned Cattleman's. I had her at that. (Cattleman's is a steakhouse here in Oklahoma)
We got there just in time as the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) is in town. We had a wonderful dinner and after that we went to Barnes & Noble. We looked at books, flirted with each other between aisles. I even stole a passionate kiss in the self-improvement section. We went to the cafe' and had a coffee and read questions out of a book and answered them. They were silly questions, I will give you an example: Would you rather eat 10lbs. with nothing to drink, or 3lbs. of peanutbutter with nothing to drink? It was a lot of fun. We bought a similiar question book and came home. We laid in bed for an hour gong through that question book. Let me just say that my wife looked super sexy curled up in our down comforter which brings me to why ths entry is titled the way it is. So my wife is looking oh so sexy and we have had a great evening. It is getting late and we are ready to turn out the lights but she has to go take off her makeup. This takes about five minutes. Somewhere from the time she went into the bathroom and came out, I fell asleep. Dead asleep. I mean the house on fire would not wake me up sleep. How did this happen? Joy was looking sexy and feeling sexy. I was feeling sexy yet I fell fast asleep. I did not want to fall asleep but in about 2 minutes I was out.
I did learn something from that experience though. A good date with Joy does not have to end with sex. We had the best time we have had in a long time and our clothes were on. Well most of them. I would rather have one night were we go out and enjoy each others company and everything we do together than a weeks worth of not enoying my wife anywhere but the bedroom. I love her.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    I hope you made up for falling asleep on her like that! And yes, you do have an awesome wife.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer