I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

How Flattering...I Think?


My beautiful wife was online the other day and got am IM from somebody. It said she was very pretty and that he liked the pics he had seen of her. At first she did not know where he had seen pics of her. He then showed her and she realized it was from her blog. He complimented her on her beauty and asked if she had ever thought about posing in Playboy. She laughed and said no. He said ok, complimented her again and signed off.

I like the fact the he appreciates how pretty my wife is and that he was fairly respective of her but still. This guy wants to see my wife naked! What the hell is that about? I guess I should be flattered too that another guy finds my wife attractive. Geez there are girls that find my wife attractive but they cannot see her naked. I am the only one who gets to do that and it is usually not often enough.

I have heard the saying, "If you want to live a happy life make an ugly woman your wife." I totally ignored that advice. I have chosen a life of misery with a beautiful girl. God help me.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Joygirl said…

    I hate that pic of me!!! I look like such a smartass. It makes me look like I have no clothes on because my hair is covering the strap of my tanktop. PLease get rid of it!!! :(

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    She is beautiful. Always has been. You did good Monty!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer