I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Trying To Get Started


Potential
Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up.
I have been out of work for five weeks and starting to get a little depressed about it all. I go to college and get a degree because, "No matter what no one can take your education away from you." Notice how that common quote does not say that people will give you anything for it though. Maybe I am barking up the wrong trees when I am looking for employment? Maybe I am in the wrong forest altogether? All I know is I need to do something quickly! Here it is Christmas and I am running out of funds. Sucks to be me right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer