I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Best Driving Music From Bands That Never Really Existed.

I have sent my wife out with her friends for her birthday (more on that at another time). So I am sitting here drinking wine, listening to music and finding something new to blog about. There are a lot of good movies about bands that do not really exist. Movies like Spinal Tap, Almost Famous and Rockstar. I have most of the soundtracks to those movies and there are a few songs on them that the "bands" in the movie performed. Funny thing is, most of them are pretty good! I would love to find an album by bands that do not really exist. There could be songs on there from Citizen Dick (Singles), Spinal Tap (This is Spinal Tap), Stillwater (Almost Famous), Sonic Death Monkey (High Fidelity), Steel Dragon (Rockstar), Chris What-ever-his-name-was (Rockstar). Hell, even put something on there by the Wonders (That Thing You Do).
Some of those songs are really great and it would be cool to see them on one CD.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Joygirl said…

    COLE.

    Chris Cole.

    Chris "Izzy" Cole.

    Sometimes known as Crizzy...

    Geez Monty - - I am disappointed in you. Are you losing your touch?

    And you say you are a Steel Dragon fan... whatever poser!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer