I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Drive Me Crazy

My wife knows exactly what to do to make we nuts for her. We are taking our daughter to see 'Harry Potter' today and she is wearing something that is going to make me crazy for her all day. Nobody else will know that she has it on but I do. Nobody else will see what she is wearing but I will. Nobody else will be thinking about what she has on but I will. This is going to be a long day.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Joygirl said…

    IT TOTALLY WORKED TOO...
    Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! (evil laugh)

    I love you baby!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer