I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

That Red Light Wasn't There Before?



I have already advised everyone that it is a lot of fun to buy my wife new panties but I just found something else that is incredibly fun to do for my wife. She has been complaining for weeks now about needing to go and get her hair colored. So the other day I called her stylist and made an appointment for her to get her hair done. I went to see her stylist the morning before my wife went. I paid her and told her what I wanted. Now you may be thinking, "YOU told the stylist how YOU wanted your wifes' hair to look?" Yes I did and it looks GREAT! When my wife got there she said, "I know my huband wants red so I am thinking maybe a strawberry blonde and some high light." Jamie, the stylist, replied with, "Monty said red and he already paid me for red." At that point my wife had to concede. I wanted to see how it was going and suprise my wife a little more so I showed up at the salon. I will give you a brief history lesson on me real quick. I have never been known as a thoughtful person. When my wife worked in an office she would always tell me about other wives that recieved flowers at work and how specila they said they felt because everyone would ask them who they were from or wht the occasion was. Well I never took that as a hint to send my wife flowers at work. Yes ladies I am that thick. Anyway, not only did I suprise her at the salon by showing up but I also brought her a dozen dark red roses. So she got a new hair color, a hair cut, and flowers in front of all the women at the salon. Oh yeah! I got the good husband award for that day.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Ticket 4 Two said…

    Aw. You are sweet! I don't think guys realize how much stuff like that means to their wives. It puts us over the moon.....

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Isabel said…

    Very sweet. I should forward this to my hubby!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer