I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Friday, October 21, 2005

A Landmark.

WOW! What a morning. One of my daughters is turning 6 today! My wife, the new red head, and I took her a doughnut (her favorite breakfast) and sand happy birthday to her. When we were done I told her that soon she would be shaving her legs and plucking her eyebrows. With out flinching my little girl, who was five yesterday, looked up at me and said, "And putting my own make-up on too." AAGGHH! I was crushed. This started my day of in a fantastic way by being there when she got up and singing happy b-day to her first thing in the morning but it also ruined it because she is right. She will be putting on her own make-up and going out with boys (yuk) in about five minutes.
Excuse me while I go to target practice.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Ticket 4 Two said…

    Or? Just teach her to shot like my dad did. My little sister took out two deer this season (sad for Bambi) and she could a flee off a gnat. hehehe.
    He didn't teach me how to shot and look how I turned out...

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Ticket 4 Two said…

    I meant... shoot a flea off a gnat... grrr.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer