I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Monday, October 03, 2005

I made a wrong turn.

Friday night I made a bit of a wrong turn. I went over to a friends house to play his PS2. I figured I would be home around 10 o'clock. When I left his house I decided I was not ready to go home just yet. Instead, I decided to go get a beer at a near by restaurant. This would have been cool but I did not call my wife and let her know I would not be home anytime soon. While I am inside listening to the band and sampling what they have on tap my phone is in the car...blowing up. When I decide to leave at midnight I had 5 missed calls. It had been storming and my wife could not get ahold of me. As I was looking at my phone she called again. She was on her way to the hospital to see if I was there. To say she was a little worried would be an understatment. When I got home she did not know if she should hit me or hug me. Luckily for me she chose the hug instead. My going out privileges may be revoked for a little while for this one.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger blogger said…

    Just visiting

    I have a Antique Wedding Gowns site. It has Antique Wedding Gowns stuff.

    Come visit when you have time

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger The Gold Hunter said…

    Will Google offer website creation tools?
    To me, there is one huge gap in the content market that Google has yet to control: generic websites .
    Want to find Gold? Even Gold you can’t see to start with! Micron gold and gold in water? More info? Gold Test Kit If not SORRY to bother you! Denis

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer