I'm not lost. I'm taking the scenic route.

A lot of this is a love note to my wife but there will occasionally be a random thought thrown in every once in a while.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Got Stalled Out.

I freakin' hate meetings! There was an all day meeting at the college today. There are two sure fire ways for me to get a good nap. The first is give me something to read. It does not matter what it is or if I am interested in the subject. If I have to read it, I will fall to sleep. The second is put me in a meeting. It does not matter what the meeting is about - I will fall asleep. I have actually started to fall asleep in a meeting of me and two other people. One of them was my BOSS! Let me tell you something, nothing changes the dynamics of a meeting with your boss like falling asleep in the middle of it. So anyway, I am in this meeteing and all the department heads are there. The President of the college was giving a master planning meeting. It took him from 8:30am to 3pm to tell everybody to set long term objectives and short term goals to reach those objectives. I could have given this lesson. Although I think it may have worried the audience if I fell asleep in the middle of my presentation. Anyway, I am sitting there on the front row in full view of the President trying not to fall asleep ALL DAY LONG! I just know I nodded off a couple of times. I was drinking green tea and stuffing my face all day to stay awake. I swear, if I had to go to meetings all the time I would be a total lard ass. Here it is. I go to the gym five days a week and try to watch what I eat all week long just to have it ruined because there has to be this long freakin' meeting and I have to eat just to stay awake. Today is going to cost me an extra 2o minutes on the treadmill tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Askinstoo said…

    Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Andrea Peterson said…

    Demand OpenDocument: Tell Microsoft You Want It
    O'Reilly European Open Source Convention October 17-20, 2005, Amsterdam, The Netherlands The ... Weblog authors are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their weblogs, including opinions they express, and O'Reilly Media, Inc.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger cash at home said…

    Caspian sets its sights on blogging business
    Business publisher Caspian entered the blogging realm this week with the launch of a collaborative blog from their business editors.
    I have a opt in mlm lead site. It pretty much covers opt in mlm lead related stuff.

    DJ

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Wealthy from the internet said…

    Hey Guys!
    We're sorry to interrupt you but we couldn't hold ourselves telling you about the Free marketing we found!

    You can find it on the Ten Million Dollar Website. Not only do they deliver free marketing, they also came up with the crazy idea to Award you with 2 Million Dollar!!! if you are their largest premium advertiser!

    Well, our advice is you should check this website. It surely is the Greatest value in Advertising!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Gateway Computer Coupons
Gateway Computer